Thursday 1 September 2011

Wow …

Had no idea it had been so long since my last post …

Summer is almost over and I have plenty to update you on; I’ll get onto it this weekend…

I PROMISE.

Before then, I’d like to point you in the direction of my friend Kim. Kim works for the same Company as I do, and will be moving to the UK for 6 months on the same scheme that has sent me over to the colonies … just obviously the other way round. She’s going to be keeping a blog (I’ll take the credit for it…) so make sure you have a read of that too. I’m sure it will be a great read as she discovers the cost of “gas” and, well, pretty much everything in the UK. Not to mention how much smaller things are. Kim, and her boyfriend Tim, are also Gooners (Arsenal fans); so, you know, she’s ok. Good luck, Kim!


No comments:

Post a Comment